Join Our Team!
* Multiple Positions Available *
– Full Time –
Gig Harbor, WA and Seattle, WA
$60,000 – $100,000 per year
Call us today for more information: (253) 509-0449
Are you a top producer? Are you ready to stand out at the top? What motivates you to jump out of bed in the morning? We are so EXCITED to be growing our commercial real estate team and have a question for you… do you have what it takes to join the ranks of the rare?!
The Wynn Group is a fast-paced commercial brokerage specializing in commercial real estate and business opportunity sales. We have experienced consistent growth and success over the past few years and as a result we are expanding our team. We have a fantastic office space in Gig Harbor and we are looking to fill it with dynamic, highly motivated individuals to complement our existing skillset and ride with us to the next level! Over the last 3 years we have closed over 135 commercial transactions and being a small team, we are very proud of this achievement. But with new talent on board we can set our sights even higher!
We have multiple broker positions available that focus on both commercial real estate transactions and business opportunity sales. Core duties involve working with potential buyers who are looking to purchase or lease commercial real estate or purchase a business in the greater Seattle area.
We will provide you with the tools you need to be successful – whether you have experience in the field or are just starting out, we will teach you everything you need to know from acquiring new clients to closing your first deal and we will support you along that journey. Everything is provided from the computer to the leads, to enable success. We simply ask that you allow yourself the courage to grow, learn and most importantly produce. We also ask that you commit 40 hours per week.
We are looking for candidates that are outgoing. intelligent, hardworking and thrive in a team environment.
Successful candidates must possess the following qualities:
- Self-starter and motivated to succeed
- Passionate about self-development and progression
- Can use initiative to prioritize and manage multiple clients/projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
- Great team player
Duties include, but aren’t limited to:
- Proactive lead generation and timely follow up
- Meeting with clients in person
- Negotiate on behalf of buyer/tenant
- Follow up with team generated leads
- Consistent communication with clients
- Real Estate Broker License – preferable but not essential
- Applicants with no prior real estate experience will be considered
- College education preferred, but not required
- 2 years’ experience of working in a customer facing/sales role – preferable
- 100% Commission
- Potential to make $60,000- $100,000 a year
Simply send your resume in PDF format along with a cover letter to . Additionally, please complete a Tony Robbins DISC Profile (www.tonyrobbins.com/disc) and submit it along with your resume and cover letter.